Patch Panels & Cable Management
24-Port CAT6 Patch Panel, 19″ Rackmount 1U – 110 Punch-Down *8783*
This 24 port Cat6 1U patch panel has RJ45 female ports on the front and 110 punch-down style terminals on the rear. It is meant to be mounted on a 19″ rack or cabinet and provides an easy method to terminate raw Cat5e and Cat6 runs.SKU: 8783
On Sale!37 %OFFSave $29.23Tools and Testing
RJ45 Crimp Tool Pass Through Cat5 Cat5e Cat6 Crimping Tool for RJ45/RJ12 Regular
• Fast, reliable crimp tool with steel body for durability with ergonomic comfort grips
• Precision Crimping dies was made of high-carbon steel for Any Ethernet or Telephone Cable
• Cuts, strips and crimps Twisted Pair, Ethernet, RJ45 voice and data cables
• Professional tool Crimps RJ45, RJ11, RJ12 and RJ22 modular connectors
• Ratchet safety-release and a blade-guard on cutting and stripping knives reduce risk of injurySKU: 7253
Tools and Testing
RJ45 RJ11 RJ12 Network Ethernet Cable Crimping Tool Compact Modular Crimper *7382*
• Multi Modular Plugs Application: Fast, reliable modular-crimp connector installation for voice and data applications. Crimps RJ45 Cat 3/4/5/5e/6 (8×8) (8P8C), RJ12 6-position (6×6) (6P6C), RJ11 4-position (6×4) (6P4C) and RJ11 2-position (6×2) (6P2C). NOTE: NOT for use on AMP/TYCO style plugs and does NOT crimp EZ-RJ45 (pass thru connectors).
• Compact Design Modular Crimper: 2/3 the size of traditional crimpers, one hand operation with rust resistant black oxide coated steel core. Recoil spring loaded ergonomic matte handle returns tool to ready position upon cycle completion helps you save time and effort. The compact size fits in any pocket, tool pouch and chest.
• Build for Shielded Network Plugs: Crimps RJ45 (Data) and RJ12 RJ11 (Voice) fixed die cavities, supports Cat5 Cat5e Cat6 Ethernet STP/UTP cables, twisted pairs, phone, voice and data cables crimping. Specially design for Cat6a Cat7 shielded connectors and even crimp the metal clip on the plugs.
• Built-in Cat7 to Cat5 Switcher: Switch from Cat7 to Cat5 crimping by using a screwdriver to loosen then switch up or down to change the compression mode. Enables you to crimp both shielded CAT6a connectors as well as standard RJ45 connectors. The Cat7 mode stands for Cat7 shielded plugs crimping. Cat5 mode stands for Cat5e and Cat6 plugs crimping.SKU: CRIMP-C7