HDMI over CAT5 Extender can be used for viewing HDTV displays that are up to 200 feet (60 meters) away. This is useful when the display cannot be located too close to the video source. It can be used for resolutions up to 1080p. It is convenient when the cable needs to be maneuvered around the room or within walls to the next room. HDMI (high definition Multimedia interface) connector is an integral part of this extender. In addition it supports equipment that has a DVI (Digital Visual Interface) connector. To connect with DVI capable devices a HDMI to DVI Adapter or converter is required. This HDMI Extender can be used in several different environments including schools, colleges, hospitals, convention centers and offices that require displays that are away from other components.
- One pair acts as a fully functional module, no need for adjusting settings.
- One piece of CAT-5e/6 cable can substitute for an HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission.
- Follows the standard of IEEE-568B.
- Video format supported DTV/HDTV: 480i/576i/480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080P
- Transmission distance can be up to 50 meters for 1080p using CAT-6 Cable.
- Auto-adjustment of feedback, equalization and amplify, based on cable length.
- Signaling rates up to1.65Gbps in support of 1080P display.