Microsoft Windows Anytime Upgrade
The Microsoft Windows Anytime Upgrade makes your notebook PC a lot easier to use. Featuring a new taskbar and advanced navigation features, the Microsoft Windows Anytime Upgrade allows you to make full use of your PC with faster and more efficient performance. Accessing files, launching programs, and managing windows can be executed with such ease – all thanks to the software upgrade. You can also use its helpful gadgets and desktop themes to personalize your PC. The Microsoft Windows Anytime Upgrade is a great investment.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
• New taskbar and advanced navigation features; allows you to get around your PC faster and easier
• Gadgets and desktop themes; lets you personalize your PC
•Windows Media Center; enables you to watch shows for free in Internet TV
Easy To Use
• Getting things done is easier. With the new Taskbar and navigation features like Snap, it’s easier to compare to windows side by side, and JumpLists put files you use often just two clicks away.
• Home Group makes it easy to create a home network and connect your PCs running Windows 7 to a printer.
Faster To Use
• Find virtually anything on your PC – from documents to songs to email – just by typing a word or two with Windows Search
• Windows 7 Professional takes full advantage of the latest 64-bit PCs.
* Additional hardware may be required.
Windows 7 Upgrade System Requirements
•1GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor.
•1GB RAM (32-bit) or 2GB RAM (64-bit)
•DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver.
Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor can help you determine which features and editions of Windows 7 will run on your computer. Visit http://windows.microsoft.com/upgradeadvisor when available.